Wednesday 14 January 2015

Toddlers


 
Sometimes I notice some small detail, like a pile of books, and it hits home how much my life has changed. No Anais Nin, no Dawkins - here we have Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes.
 
Today is my husband's birthday, and its a big one. I think he's feeling it a little more than usual this year. I don't see why - he should be proud of everything he's accomplished. I'm proud, anyway.
 
Yesterday's white bread, bad lighting:



It was a success. Next stop, sourdough!

An exceptionally lazy lunch of canned soup and grilled (Violife) cheese. I was feeling a little conflicted about serving my kid something so borderline unhealthy, but she didn't eat it anyway. The tantrum began as we left playgroup, and continued until she fell asleep. They are so cute, it's easy to forget that toddlers can be assholes challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment