Friday 27 March 2015

3 Days Without Internet

That's all it took, 3 days without internet and I was desperate. I couldn't upload any photos! I couldn't do my course work! I couldn't Instagram!! Slightly ashamed to have been shown the extent of my raging addiction.

Some pictures from drought week:
 


Swing!



Spring!



Cute little thing!



 
Ok, I'll stop rhyming.
 

We haven't decorated our bedroom since rearranging to fit the new bed, and I kind-of like it this way. Wabi sabi, man.

Always reading.
 

Pretty quilt.
 
Our little reading den.
 
What else is new with us? Her vocabulary continues to blow my mind - too many new words to count, and she's learning everyday. Current favourites include octopus, tofu and toot. She's really into pretending right now, so feeding her toys, making them kiss things, pretending to go to bed, using anything and everything as a phone... This is a delightful age. Delightful, I tell you.

Just now, as I was writing this, she sat bolt upright and went 'Monkeys! Monkeys! Monkeys!', then went back to sleep. God, they are funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment