Friday 17 April 2015

Scenes from Our Table



More pictures of our table. Now, it's finally light in the evenings, hurray! I love living in a place with seasons, but by the time spring really kicks into gear, man, am I ready for it.


Breakfast for dinner. Pudla and veggie sausages, avocado and tomato. I had Tapatio on mine.



We got her some little cutlery. Look at the little deer!


Setting up for brunch with friends.
 

Strawberries, to have with brunch.


A rare treat for me: real coffee.


That lovely new plant is living on the table for now.


A side of greens, because always. To go with our...


... random dinner of scrambled tofu burritos (tortillas in the basket) and roasted cauliflower.


French Toast. Does anybody else always think those two words (well, three words really, but I'll keep it PG) in Leslie Mann's voice, from 40 Year Old Virgin? FRENCH TOAST.
 


Little hands and those hotcakes. 


And finding these little things EVERYWHERE. I find it amusing until I step on one.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Enjoy the spring weather, Northern Hemisphere-ians!

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment