Monday 20 April 2015

Rashes and Dirt

I haven't been taking as many family photographs lately, and part of the reason is that F has a bit of a rash on her face. Also, our living room is in a state of flux, with cardboard boxes and mess. But today, I say, to hell with it - she's still cute, rashes and all, and our home may be messy but that's only because it's lived in.














Been busy around here, with the garden underway, sourdough fermenting (*right now*), and various home projects on the go, all within the framework of our normal routine. I feel like I haven't had time to write, or even think with all this DOING we're doing. It's great, and it's what I want our home life to be like, but there's a lot of firefighting as my projects and her activities all sort of merge into one - don't eat raw dough, don't put dirt down your top, please, just let me hang the washing up! I don't mind cleaning up dirt and flour, in fact I'm quite proud of how much she enjoys 'helping', but it's busy. Communication-wise, she's still going like gangbusters - it's a brave new world when you can ask them what happened and they can say 'knee', or whatever.
 
So that's what we're up to! 
 
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment