Friday 10 April 2015

Buttons and Bussabyes

How about a picture post?


We are continuing to clear and clean the back garden in preparation for the warmer weather. Our plans are modest, but I am still really looking forward to having a nice little outdoor space this summer. She remains obsessed with her yellow boots, and insists on putting them on herself, with mixed results.


Cleaning, but I keep getting distracted by cuteness. 
 

Rye bread. Love for my mixer. 
 



A new friend in an old pot. 


These were for my course, and I got quite good feedback, which was nice. There were MANY others, but I shall spare you.



Morning light, this girl. In the mornings now, she chats to herself in bed for AGES. It's so sweet. She sounds like a little bell. I'm just astonished by how she's coming on verbally, although not without (adorable) mistakes. Lately she's been saying 'hummus' a lot, even when she means tortilla, and 'bussabyes' (butterflies), and trousers. I'm trying really hard not to say pants, because that means underwear over here and if I can spare her an embarrassing moment, I really ought to. I think we had our first proper two word phrase as well; she pointed out 'mama's button', my belly button. I died, and keep dying. They aren't kidding, are they? Kids grow up staggeringly, amazingly, heart-breakingly fast. I'm at once proud and devastated. 

One other new thing, we're on a blog directory now: Top Mommy Blogs. If you like what we're doing here, please give us a vote! One click on the link, either here or in the sidebar, is one vote, and you can only vote once every 24 hours (Mom). Thank you in advance!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment: