Sunday 13 September 2015

Kitchen Tour


It's kitchen tour day! I love our kitchen, and although people often describe it as 'lived in', which may be code for 'messy', we certainly get it done in here. I seem to post pics of our kitchen all the time, so here are just a few favourite corners for new Mofo friends! 


Transferware. Mostly vintage. 


The original hearth. The house was built in 1860, and we are in favour of keeping original features where we can.


Dry goods.


Aprons and the original dumb waiter, which is now a cupboard where I keep baking things and serving stuff. 

Doesn't it feel like autumn is in the air guys? I feel like roasting things and making soup. But first, more fruit.


5 comments:

  1. Imagine having a dumbwaiter - the very height of fanciness! It looks like a great place to cook, I especially like the plates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, I wish it still worked - this house is all vertical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely kitchen! I've only found your blog recently during VeganMoFo so I'm looking forward to seeing more of it in other posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm just trying to keep up this month!

      Delete
  4. Most appropriate the human race messages work to show your and present exclusive chance with special couple. Beginer appear system in advance of raucous people will most likely always be aware most of the golden value off presentation, which is a person’s truck. best man jokes Cooksty

    ReplyDelete