Friday 3 July 2015

First Trimester, Worst Trimester


So, I can finally come clean about why I've been so remiss in blogging: it's true that I've been exhausted, partially because F's sleep schedule went bonkers, but also because the first trimester of pregnancy is an unbelievable drag. With the time I used to spend writing, I've been resting. You do what you gotta do. But the good news is, we have a healthy little stowaway on board, due to join us in January, AND I'm about a week further along than I thought - meaning the first trimester is pretty much over!! That's a milestone that could not come soon enough for me. 

I'll keep this little announcement post short, but I should be posting more regularly now that I'm feeling a bit better and the cat is out of the bag. I get a lot of questions about being and staying vegan during pregnancy, so I will post about that too! You can grow beautiful kids on plant foods. And there are more vegan moms about than ever. 

So I'll be here, resting up when I can, writing when I can, baking bread and brewing booch - doing our little thing.  I missed our cozy corner of the Internet! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, congratulations to you all. Wonderful news. Hoping you feel a lot better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I think I'm just one of those people who don't enjoy pregnancy, even though I actually have it fairly easy! Love me them babies though. 😘

      Delete