Thursday 11 February 2016

Scenes From Our Table (Couch and Floor)

Well, hello! I had the baby! He's perfect, and huge - weighed 9 pounds 11 ounces at birth. I promise to post the whole story (far from all-natural, let me just warn you) and pictures soon, but for now I'm just going to end my hiatus with some random piccies from the last little while.


Da bump.



Da breakfast. Former is pear & cinnamon hot cakes, later is French toast, apple and peanut butter.


Found in F's room.




My obsession with home fermenting continues. We've got some radishes here, leek paste and celeriac kraut. I've been using recipes from Fermented Vegetables - having a lot of fun with it! It's also been great to have so much probiotic food in the house, as I had to be on antibiotics after the birth. 


Couldn't stop baking as I came up to 42 weeks...


AFTER the birth there have been flowers.


And lots of tea.


And Kimchi ramen.

Life is good. I will gush appropriately very soon. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment